PETE POSSIBILITY???

From:	IN%"postmaster@edinboro.edu"  "PMDF Mail Server"  6-APR-1995 20:06:33.43
To:	IN%"postmaster@edinboro.edu", IN%"D689993B@edinboro.edu"
CC:
Subj:	Undeliverable mail: SMTP delivery failure

Date: Thu, 06 Apr 1995 20:06:29 -0500 (EST)
From: PMDF Mail Server <postmaster@edinboro.edu>
Subject: Undeliverable mail: SMTP delivery failure
To: postmaster@edinboro.edu, D689993B@edinboro.edu

--Boundary (ID iQtzhdW9jvflt2r1DQK5Pw)

The message could not be delivered to:

Addressee: thewho@cisco.vax.edinboro.edu
Reason: Illegal host/domain name found.

--Boundary (ID iQtzhdW9jvflt2r1DQK5Pw)

Date: Thu, 06 Apr 1995 20:06:26 -0500 (EST)
From: D689993B@edinboro.edu
Subject: Pete in Vegas
To: thewho@cisco.vax.edinboro.edu, com@edinboro.edu

I just heard from the third person on the Grateful Dead list that PETE
TOWNSHEND is roumored to be the Dead's opening act at their yearly Las Vegas
shows.  Every year the Dead get very substantial opening acts for this
series of 4-5 consecutive shows at the Sam Boyd Silver Dome...last year's
was Stevie Winwood and Traffic and in 1993 they had Sting open.  Usuaslly
who ever opens these shows also opens various shows for them over their
yearly summer tour.  I know their are other rumours for other opening acts
including The Allman Brothers, Phish, and Branford Marsalis.  I would love
to get see Townshend in any circumstance and see myself traveling from
Pensylvania to catch the show. I unfortunetley have never seen Pete in concert
and this would be a great chance to catch him since I have relatives who
live near that area and always go to see the Dead when they play their. I
know The Who used to occasionally share the bill with the Dead back in the
70's and early 80's and the fact that Townshend has appeared on stage with
the Grateful Dead seem to make this rumour somewhat believable.  If anyone
has any information on this I would greatly appreciate.  ....DJB.

--Boundary (ID iQtzhdW9jvflt2r1DQK5Pw)--