NYC

I just went to Greenwich Village 2 weeks ago and hit Generation, Zapp
Records, Rebel Rebel, and Venus Records.  Of course I was searching for
Who material.  By far, out of these four, Venus Records had the best
selection of Who boots and rare imports....I couldn't even find a Who
record in Rebel Rebel (which was very crowded).  Generation and Zapp were
OK...they had the usual Amsterdam and Swansea shows but that was about it
(probably has changed by now).  Thats it.