Re: A boot query

Christian,

I hope you don't get a lot of repeat responses, but I thought I'd
add my two bits.
  Delay--Amsterdam 9.29.69  First show on Tommy tour.
  Shakin' All Over--Fillmore East ??/??/68 on par with Live at Leeds
  Furious Prelude--is rumored to be good, but I haven't heard it.
     Someone else might be able to help more.
  Swansea--??/76? and Charleton Athletic Grounds date? are supposed to
      be excellent Who shows which, depending on the quality of the
      boot, means excellent boots.
  Lifehouse Live at the Young Vic--another one I've been looking for but
      haven't heard or found yet.

That should be a good start. I'd try to avoid My Generation(Amsterdam) and
the boot from the Fillmore that isn't titled Shakin' All Over, since the
two I mentioned are of better sound quality. Also, I'm not positive of the
name on this one, but one to avoid at all costs is Cobo Hall, Detroit CD
which is just crap. I'm sure someone else will warn you on this one with the
exact details.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

__Jon
L@L 1244