Under a Raging Moon

Just wondered what you all thought about UARM..

I liked it alot.

Probably liked title track alot because t reminded me of WGFA..

Can you name all the drummers who appeared on the track ?

( NO CHEATING !!  I SAW YA!!  ))

The rest of his 80s albums werent so hot, but I like "walking in my sleep"
alot, and the b side ( Somebody told me)

I think Daltreys 70 songs were pretty good.. Especially Giving It ALL Away,
Say It Aint So,Joe, Free ME..Little Annie.. ( I have Best Bits, alot of the
good ones are there) ....

Pete