RE: Who's worst

I gotta go with Rich on this one: "Athena" and "You Better You Bet" get my
votes, too.

Oddly enough, I've always enjoyed "Squeeze Box;" not as a great Who song, but
just as a fun rock song... at least there's a great banjo solo in it.  I often
use this as a great trivia question that stumps a surprising number of folks:
who played the banjo solo on "Sqeeze Box?" (the answer being PT -- but most
non-Who-heads don't know that the banjo was Pete's first instrument).  The band
that I was in during college (named "Rough Mix" after the PT/Lane album) also
used to play "Squeeze Box" and it never failed to get people hopping around and
singing like idiots.

I get very tired of the radio stations that believe that the only song that the
Who ever recorded was WGFA, Athena, You Better You Bet, My Generation, and
Pinball Wizard.  I always call and request something from ~Live At Leeds~ or
"Relay" when they have those double/triple shot days, usually only to get the
response that they don't play "B-side" material...modern FM radio sucks...

OK,
KLW