Who's worst

	First I'd like to say that I like a lot of the songs previously
listed as the worst(i.e. Squeeze Box, Boris, and Dogs II.)

The Absolute Worst
        First choice:  "Its Hard"
Its the only Who song that instinctively makes me turn the volume down
instead of up.  Its just too lame for The Who.
	Second choice:  "The Ox"
If I wanted to listen to a bad version of "Wipeout" I would listen to the
version done by the Beach Boys with the Fat Boys(or whoever it was.)  And
could Nicky Hopkins be any more annoying on that song?  I doubt it.  Maybe
if the recording was better so I could here more of what Keith was doing I'd
like it more.  Hopefully, the opportunity for the first album to be
remastered will come.  If you don't agree, just listen to the difference
between the High Numbers stuff on the box set and the "My Generation"
songs. There's a remarkable difference.  You can actually hear each band
member playing.

shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |