Who's worst

Back when _Trouser Press_ was still around, they had a contest to name
the worst songs by your three favorite bands. One popular tune was the
Doors' "Touch Me". "Hey Jude" and "The Long and Winding Road" made the
final cut, too. The consensus winner for the Who was "Dogs". But I
disagree. The worst Who song ever has to be

"Squeeze Box".

The worst of it was, that song was a big hit, so we had to hear it over,
and over, and over....There might be a worse Who song, but I don't think
there's ever been one that made more people suffer.

I gotta disagree about "Boris the Spider", but I'll limit myself to
noting that there's a real cool cover on the Berserkley Records comp
_Spitballs_.

Gotta go, gotta go,
                   John Adams