More High Numbers

REGARDING                More High Numbers
Joe writes:
>No, I still insist it does not exist. The six or so copies I have seen,
>including mine, all had "Zoot Suit" as the A-side. I have never seen an
>"I'm the Face" A-side in twenty years of collecting, reading Goldmine
>and prowling New York City record stores and flea markets.
Well I checked the three copies I own last night.
My UK reissues on Fontana and Back Door both have 'I'm The Face' clearly marked
as the a-side.  My US reissue on Mercury doesn't identify which is the a-side
although 'I'm The Face' is listed first on the sleeve.   Incidentally, the
picture sleeve on the Mercury one states 'bonus single' (or something to that
effect).  Was this a freebie with a book or LP???
The question of whether the original a-side was 'I'm The Face' remains open I
guess.  The only photos I've seen are of the original sleeve which again lists
'I'm The Face' first.

Regards,
Denis.