?'s: Daltrey and archive

Two questions.

	1.  Does anybody know why Daltrey wasn't on Letterman's show last
week?  I saw CBS ads saying he'd be on and I saw a TV listing that
said he was supposed to be on Monday the 12th.

	2.  How do you get to the archive?  I got to the cisco.com login
screen through three different gopher access points but I couldn't find
a password that would work.  I logged in as a guest but I didn't know
where to look or if there was anything there worth looking at.  If anyone
could save me some time I'd appreciate it.

                                                           shanon

Shanon Thomas Dell              |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |