Daltrey Tour...

REGARDING                Daltrey Tour...
Alan wrote:
>.. where this cancellation misinformation (hopefully) is coming from?

The latest Cyber Sleaze report sheds some light-->

* Former THE WHO singer ROGER DALTREY has cancelled his current
solo tour across America due to illness.
  PATTI MITSUI, spokeswoman for the British singer, said
yesterday (13SEP94) that he will be off the road for at least the
next three weeks.
  Daltrey went on the tour, where he performs an evening of Who
music accompanied by an orchestra, because his former musical
cohort PETE TOWNSHEND refused to go back on the road with The
Who. (DN/MM)

 Also, in the same report, some more info on that room trashing-->

* British rocker ROGER DALTREY has revealed how actor JOHNNY DEPP
kept him awake by fighting with girlfriend model KATE MOSS in an
adjacent New York hotel room on Monday night (12SEPT94).
  But Daltrey, who as former frontman with THE WHO is famous for
trashing hotel rooms, claims the EDWARD SCISSORHANDS star is an
amateur at wrecking rooms.
  Daltrey says, "He was crashing and breaking glass most of the
night.
  "We have done the job in one minute flat. I just thought what
an original thing to do."
  Other guests, including pop singer GEORGE MICHAEL and actress
ALI McGRAW, were also woken by Depp's rampage at the Mark Hotel.
(WNT/KL)

Regards,
Denis.