the "IN" or "AM" sound

>>After more comments on this forum, I dragged out my CD of WhoSellOut and
>>listened carefully on Mike's Pretty Good Stereo. It is definitely "The
>>AM Sound"

Hey Gang,

Although I'm fairly sure it's the "IN" sound for those that believe otherwise
consider doing this:

	Argue that the "AM" in "the AM sound" suggests "ANTE MERIDIAN"
	(morning) rather than "AMPLITUDE MODULATION" (radio frequency).
	Hence "the AM sound" translates to "the morning sound".  Sounds
	like a legitimate jingle to me.

Rick Carroll
carroll@faxon.com