California Cancellations of DST

Well that article that was posted seems to be incorrect.
I have called both BASS and the Concord Pavillion and they
both say that the Oct 7th show is still on.

I will check this again over the next few weeks before
I subject myself to the rush-hour drive up to Concord
to see the show.

I haven't been trying to keep up-to-date w.r.t. the
show at Fresno.  If anyone is going you should probably
check that out yourself.

   Paul Stevens                        {apple|decwrl}!metaphor!pstevens
   Metaphor Computer Systems           pstevens@metaphor.com
   Mountain View, CA