whistle rhymes

So. Alan, it appears that *you* got to interview Entwistle yourself!
That is great! A good interview at that. I guess we cleared up the
"IN SOUND" - straight from the horses mouth. Out of curiosity, how about
a follow up on a few details.... Was it a phone interview? In person?
Did you tell him about our wholist? If so, I would be curious to know
what he thinks about that. If I had interviewed him, there's one question
I'd really like to know. Maybe someone out there does....
I had read that at one time he owned the largest guitar collection in the
world. This brings to mind 'Success Story' on TKAA. I heard that when
he moved into a smaller house he also auctioned off a lot of those guitars -
all of this, of course, preceded the 1989 tour. I guess I'm just surprised
that he's not still filthy rich...?  I had always imagined that when
management bought Pete a new guitar, they also bought John a new Bass -
when all was said and done Pete had a pile of splinters and John had this
marvelous collection of axes. What I'm getting at is - does he still collect?
Any insights?
cheers!
-the mayor