Re: Letterman

> About a week or two ago, someone posted a note that Daltrey would appear on
> Letterman last night. I wonder what happened??? I noticed that there was no
> musical guest at all, so maybe it was a last minute cancelation? Any insight?
> -the mayor

The word is, Roger was sick and had to cancel.  He wasn't feeling well
at the Wolf Trap show, and it showed up to some extent in his
performance the next night in Philly.  He is supposed to perform next
in Pittsburgh on Thurs., so I guess he had to recover for that.  Oh
well, I had my VCR rolling and nothing to record! :(

Brandy