Letterman non-appearance

    About a week or two ago, someone posted a note that Daltrey would appear on
    Letterman last night. I wonder what happened??? I noticed that there was no
    musical guest at all, so maybe it was a last minute cancelation? Any insight?

It was nearly a last-minute cancellation.  I didn't see the Monday show,
but was told that Dave didn't announce RD in the list of next-night
guests, so apparently they had at least a day's notice.  Roger had a
throat infection at the Phil show and apparently that got the best of
him.

On another subject, someone asked for remaining dates, and here's what
I've got:

West Palm Beach (Miami area)	Sep. 20

St. Louis (Fox Theatre)		Oct 1

Concord (San Jose area)		Oct. 7

LA (Greek Theatre)		Oct. 15

Widely spaced dates--hope they can use one of those breaks to reschedule
the Letterman appearance...

Alan