Entwistle Fans?

 Anybody know anything about Entwistle's aborted science-fiction-rock-opera
mentioned in a couple of books? I guess he was working on it before Who Are
You.  Had Enough and 905 apparently were taken from this project.  One book
mentions he offered several demos for Who Are You, alsFrom list-owner-thewho-archive  Tue Sep 13 17:48:18 1994
Date: 14 Sep 1994 10:53:59 U
From: "Denis Bowler" <Denis_Bowler@magellan.erin.gov.au>
Subject: KRichards and discog.
To: "The Who" <thewho@cisco.com>
Sender: owner-thewho@cisco.com

REGARDING                KRichards and discog.
Tony writes...
>When asked if they were doing it for the money, Ron Wood
>said "That's the Who", and Mick, when asked if they were going
>to be doing something similar to the Who's already announced
>tour, retorted, "You mean, are we gonna do our opera?"
I saw this, if I remember correctly Keith Richards was looking around (in a
quite exaggerated fashion) asking "Who said that?" with heavy emphasis on
"Who".

I'm working on a discography for inclusion in the Web database which our own
Wes is working on and have a bit of a gap when it comes to the 1980's.  If
anyone has any info on releases from say 1980 onwards I'd appreciate it.  I'm
mainly interested in UK & US releases at the moment but info on other countries
would be welcome too.  Info I need is year of release, title , label, and
catalogue #

Regards,
Denis.

PS - Survey results will be posted this Friday.  Last chance to enter!  If you
missed the questions e-mail me privately.