pete's athena question

Well, I have no pride.

The reason I "know" Athena was played at least once during the '82
"Farewell" tour is because that was about 1 month into my Who fandom, and,
well, I only knew the lyrics (by heart) to 2 songs:  WGFA, and Athena.

There, I said it.

I'm sure you're all falling over in your chairs and laughing!

I knew WGFA because I loved it from the first time I heard it, and well,
Athena was a song on the "new" album -- I went with my brother and some of
his friends and I didn't want to appear TOTALLY clueless!

So, I remember it.  I *Don't* think (at least in Lexington, Kentucky, 29
November 1982) that it was part of the encore set.  I think that was:

		*Naked Eye
		*Long Live Rock
		*???

	(Encore II)
		*WGFA
		*Twist And Shout

(Of course now that I am older, my memory might be failing me!)
]
Hope this helps.  Especially now that you all know The Truth about my, ahem,
lyric acquisition.

Cheers,
Cheryl

P.S.  My dog ate the survey.