Things...

REGARDING                Things...
re Who Are You picture disk:
>Anyone know what such an album might be worth?  A price tag on
>the jacket had it at $35.00, but who knows how old that tag is.
Sounds a bit steep to me.  I've seen this one advertised in collectors mags
quite often, usually for around the $20US mark.

>Also, I keep hearing about an upcoming movie about the life of Keith >Moon.  I
mainly hear this originating from Roger.
This first raised its head about five years ago when Roger was trying to get
funding for the project.  Some time last year I heard that it had finally got
off the ground but I have no idea what the current status is.
I think it has the potential to be a great film depending on who they chose to
play Keith et al.

SURVEY REMINDER - I'd like to wrap it up soon so send in those responses!
So far Quadrophenia and Magic Bus are clear leaders in the best and worst
categories.

Denis.