[kewing@indy.net: _Under A Full Moon_]

    From: kewing@indy.net (Kyle Ewing)
    To: thewho@cisco.com
    Subject: _Under A Full Moon_
    Date: Wed, 07 Sep

    One of those long lost memories that one occassionally finds just
    surfaced.  Many years ago (7 maybe) I made a copy of Keith Moon's solo
    album, _Under A Full Moon_, from a scratchy record.  I don't remember
    much about it except I was pleasantly surprised by it, Ringo Starr was a
    major contributor, and Keith redid a Beatle's tune ("In My Days I Loved
    Them All" is the closest to the title I can get right now).  If my tape
    collection wasn't at my parents' house 40 miles away and it wasn't after
    midnight, I'd be digging it out now.

    Anyone else have it and have any impressions?  I'll try to dig it up
    later this week and post the song list and any other details I can find.

    I do remember the cover was pretty funny. . .  The front had Keith
    sitting in a Rolls fit and proper.  The inside cover had him mooning the
    camera from inside the Rolls.

===== End forwarded message =====

I have this album (a UK copy, I believe) and I think it is a fine album,
done in the inimitable Keith Moon style. I especially like "In My Life" and
"Don't Worry Baby". In fact, I have a single (can't remember off hand if
it's a promo) of "Don't Worry Baby" and it's a different version.

--
| Joe Giorgianni               Just a possum on the information superhighway |
| South Glens Falls, New York  eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu                   |