[kewing@indy.net: WHO ARE YOU Picture Disk]

    From: kewing@indy.net (Kyle Ewing)
    To: thewho@cisco.com
    Subject: WHO ARE YOU Picture Disk
    Date: Wed, 07 Sep

    Recently I was at a head shop looking through the $2 album bins when I
    found a WHO ARE YOU picture disk.  The cover picture of the album was
    imprinted in the vinyl.  It seemed to be in excellent condition.

    They hippie at the counter rang it up then took it back saying it had
    been put in the bin by mistake and that I couldn't have it.  I was
    pissed.  Anyone know what such an album might be worth?  A price tag on
    the jacket had it at $35.00, but who knows how old that tag is.

    Kyle Ewing

    ===== End forwarded message =====

These were pretty plentiful when they came out. If you or anybody else is
willing to pay $35.00 let me know. I'll sell the one out of my collection
as well as the one I have hanging on my wall that I made into a clock!

--
| Joe Giorgianni               Just a possum on the information superhighway |
| South Glens Falls, New York  eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu                   |