odds and ends

 >....I made a copy of Keith Moon's solo
>>album, _Under A Full Moon_, from a scratchy record.....

Actually the name of the album is 'Two Sides of the Moon"
I especially like Keith singing 'the Kids are Alright'

I just saw the Who Are You pictire disk last week. It went for $10, so
if I were you, I'd wait... I'm sure you'll get a better deal than $35 -
it's not *that* hard to find - I see it every once in a while

I also read a phone interview w/ Roger recently. They asked him about Pete's
comments in the box set, where he said 'I'm not much of a Who fan, myself...'
Roger replied: 'Pete's a strange bunch of fellows'....in other words,
on any given day, you never know what you'll get out of him.

This is a great week for me -->  Stones show tonight - Roger @ Wolftrap
on Saturday! I hope to see some of you listers there!
cheers
-the mayor