WHO ARE YOU Picture Disk

Recently I was at a head shop looking through the $2 album bins when I
found a WHO ARE YOU picture disk.  The cover picture of the album was
imprinted in the vinyl.  It seemed to be in excellent condition.

They hippie at the counter rang it up then took it back saying it had
been put in the bin by mistake and that I couldn't have it.  I was
pissed.  Anyone know what such an album might be worth?  A price tag on
the jacket had it at $35.00, but who knows how old that tag is.

Kyle Ewing