_Under A Full Moon_

One of those long lost memories that one occassionally finds just
surfaced.  Many years ago (7 maybe) I made a copy of Keith Moon's solo
album, _Under A Full Moon_, from a scratchy record.  I don't remember
much about it except I was pleasantly surprised by it, Ringo Starr was a
major contributor, and Keith redid a Beatle's tune ("In My Days I Loved
Them All" is the closest to the title I can get right now).  If my tape
collection wasn't at my parents' house 40 miles away and it wasn't after
midnight, I'd be digging it out now.

Anyone else have it and have any impressions?  I'll try to dig it up
later this week and post the song list and any other details I can find.

I do remember the cover was pretty funny. . .  The front had Keith
sitting in a Rolls fit and proper.  The inside cover had him mooning the
camera from inside the Rolls.