Re: Boot info.

This is an old thread about the boot CD "The Who Live Vol. 1"
available from Joker Productions.  I'm wondering if I can get anyone
to ID the concerts some tracks are taken from, based on the following info:

The Tommy section, no dialogue.
</>1. Overture /
</>2. It's A Boy
</>3. 1921
</>4. Amazing Journey/Sparks
</>5. Eyesight To The Blind

Probably a different concert, starts at the beginning:
</>6. Heaven And Hell
</>7. I Can't Explain
same concert, Pete intros by saying: "We're going to do a Benny
Spellman number, called Fortune Teller"...
</>8. Fortune Teller
</>9. Tattoo
</>10. Summertime Blues
</>11. Shaking All Over
</>12. My Generation /
</>13. See Me, Feel Me

Another concert:
</>14. I Can't Explain
Roger starts saying "Our first gig in England"...
</>15. Happy Jack
</>16. I'm A Boy

The next two have considerably worse sound quality.
</>17. My Generation (Version 2)
</>18. See Me, Feel Me (Version 2)

These are prob. BBC tracks or studio outtakes.  On LLR, Pete screws up
the lyrics and has to repeat "Someone takes his pants off and the
rafters knock" twice. (very funny!)  Relay has electronic percussive
(relay) sounds in background, some piano on chorus...
</>19 The Relay
</>20 Long Live Rock

And to further aid, Denis wrote previously:
</tracks at work and the quality so far is quite good.  Pete says some things
</after "Shaking All Over" which may help in identifying the concert some of
</these tracks come from.  He says: " Before we go back to England we'd just like
</to say why don't all you f**kers who wanted to cause trouble, and that includes
</the cops, why don't you go to Washington. 'Cos this is a rock and roll concert
</- we're here to play you music and we're gonna finish off playing you music -
</why don't you just relax - ? (can't quite make out this bit) - 'cos we know our
</job, we do our job, right! and we do it right - SO WHY DON'T YOU F**KING SIT
</DOWN! (pause) My Generation."

I'm guessing Fillmore East for some of this, but don't know.

Wes