Wanted: WWW disk space

Hi.  Here's an update of the WWW project (Hypertext Who).

It keeps growing;  basic information is in place, but there's a lot to
be added still.  It is, however, quite useful already.

I need a place to put this monster.  It's fine for now in my home
account, but that's not WWW-accessible.

If anyone on hte list knows of a good spot for 2-3 MB of data, let me
know.  Specifically I thought I'd ask Paul, since he maintains the FTP
site for the list archives.  That would be a quite simple way to do
things (if a bit slow).

In the meantime, I'm looking for:
Tour dates / set lists
More lyrics -- compilation-only tracks, I'll make a list for anyone interested.
Info on boots -- maker, source, sound quality
Release dates a la the Barnes book for albums, singles, EPs...
Bibliographics info -- books about/by the Who

Thanks,

Wes