Album covers

REGARDING                Album covers
Quadrophenia wrote:
>But on the other hand, I would also love to dedicate one wall in my
>house to the TOMMY cover ( original studio TOMMY )
>Or at least a big portrait to hang on the wall, something neat like that..
I have a book on Rock & Roll collectibles which mentions a series of stained
glass windows based on Who album covers which John commissioned and which were
included in the auction of memorabilia he held some years ago.  They had a
photo of the one for "Od's & Sods" and it looked great!

"Od's & Sods", incidentally, would rate as my favourite cover but is certainly
not my favourite musically - that honour goes to Quadrophenia.

Denis.