Quad art for jackets, etc.

Just about any good copy center with color output can either scan or copy any
artwork (we won't get into copyright issues here, ahem) onto a fabric
transfer. These transfers can be applied to just about any fabric, but you'd
want to have it applied for you at a t-shirt place rather than doing it
yourself. They can do a much better job. I would think that would be the
easiest way (on the wallet too) to get from album cover to artwork. You could
even line up all your CD art together if you wanted. Usually whatever you can
fit within an 11x17" area.
Cathy