Best Album Cover ( Why? If you care to answer further..)

Forwarded message:
>From list-owner-thewho-outgoing@cisco.com Sat Oct 22 21:49:49 1994
From: QUADROPHENIA@delphi.com
 Sun Dec  7 12:16:03 PST 1997
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 1994 21:25:49 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Best Album Cover ( Why? If you care to answer further..)
To: thewho@cisco.com
Sender: owner-thewho@cisco.com

I always wanted to get a giant patch or someone to draw on the back
of my denim jacket, Quadrophenia's cover with the GS SCOOTER..

But on the other hand, I would also love to dedicate one wall in my
house to the TOMMY cover ( original studio TOMMY )

Or at least a big portrait to hang on the wall, something neat like that..

      ( Anyone know any good painters ? or where I could get my jacket done ? )

Anyway, I would probably pick those two neck in neck..

I know we are limited on album covers compared to some groups, but  every one
is very recognizable

Do we like our covers more because its your favorite SOUNDING album ?

Pete