Tales & Questions

Thanks to everyone who filled me in on the Tales from The Who details.
What stands out in my mind is that the synth tracks seem to be in there.
I remember reading here and there that the shows with synth tracks were
few in number because of problems with tape or whatever. Was this one of those
shows? It sounds pretty good to me.

> BTW,
>does anyone know what Ronnie Lane is up to these days?  Is he healthy
>(in terms of MS)?
>Cheryl

A friend of mine saw him "in concert" about 4 years ago at the Fox Theater
in Atlanta. He said they wheeled him out in a wheel chair and he sang some
songs. I don't think he's able to play. He said he took several long breaks
due to his exhaustion. I'm so sorry this happened to him. He's really one of my
favorite British musicians. At least he's still fighting it and trying to
be creative. Is anyone else familiar with the story of his financial demise?
It seems his studio (which was awesome- I think the Stones recorded Black&Blue
there) which was a mobile studio, was completely looted. I think this happened
soon after his diagnosis of MS. What a bummer. It seems he had almost everything
invested in this studio. I guess between this and his illness, he was strapped
for cash- which must have eventually led to the benefit concert.

Favorite solo PT tune...Hmmmmmmm....I guess today it'll be 'Gonna Get Ya'

One final question- Does anyone have the set list for CLEVELAND 1976. I know
it's a pain, but I'd like to know if the video I saw at the record show would be
worth buying..
Thanks-
the mayor