Another Scoop ---glimpses of PT's future?

Now I know Another Scoop has been out for 7 years, but some of those
demos show some locked talent of PT waiting to come out.  When I
first read (through this list) about Townshend's plans for writing a
musical I thought he let his latest incarnation of Tommy go to his
head.  However after hearing some of his demos from Another Scoop, he
does have that ability to write for the stage.  Just listen to
"Brooklyn Kids".  When I first heard the song I thought it belonged
on Broadway.   "Praying the Game", and "Prelude, The Right to Write"
also fit this description.

BTW I still prefer the original Scoop.

As for favorite Townshend songs : "Mary" and "Early Morning Dreams"
are right off the top of my head.  I know Empty Glass is considered
his best solo album but for some reason it grew old on me.  However I still
get a kick out of "Jools and Jim" because it's PT speaking his
mind.  How dare the press say the Who didn't give a sh*t that Moonie's
dead.

LZ:  Yes I know the story behind TSRTS and how Page was upset of the
performance.  However, the Who on a bad night still had much more
energy than LZ.  Ten years ago I thought my friends were crazy that
they didn't see what the Who had in some of the performances from
TKAA compared to LZ in TSRTS.  Today it's even more evident thanks
to the new 30 years video.  I've heard LZ live from '71 and '69 and
think they are great performances, but Page can't hold PT's guitar pick
when it comes to stage presence and feeling the music.  I won't even
go into Plant and Daltrey.