Re: favorite Moon vehicle

    Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 11:11 CDT
    From: "Kevin Winn" <kwinn@chrome.com>

    PS:  Life sucks... I received a notice Saturday that the DST show in Eugene has
    been cancelled.  There was apparently a conflict in scheduling that required
    that the WHOLE Northwest leg be cancelled.  Anybody know what's up with this?

I was told that it's true, the LA show last Saturday was the last one,
and that the "conflict in scheduling" is that Zak Starkey has to be in
the hospital to donate bone marrow to his mother, who needs a
transplant, which lead to calling off the post-LA shows.

The good news is that there is strong interest in gearing up a second
leg of this tour with shows in NY and possibly Japan and Australia.  To
avoid spawning misinformation, I don't want to speculate about any
possible other venues on this postulated leg.

Alan