NEW WHO BREW......

At a record show this weekend, I plucked the crown jewel that I have been
wanting forever. 'Tales From The Who'. What an awesome concept... Killer
artwork, red & black colored vinyl. I love it. Now, though, i need to know
the venue/date of the show. I would imagine it to be on the QUAD tour, but
that's all I know.
Other than that, there was *not* much to choose from. If you were into Elvis,
The Beatles, or KISS, there was plenty, but not much Who. There was a nice
box set called 'Phases', which was all the studio albums in mint condition, in
a very nice box. These were re-releases printed by Polygram Germany. There
were a *lot* of Who Imports, but many seemed to have the same material in
different order. There were also some videos, that I would like to check out.
But with the release of the 30 years video and VH-1 weekend behind us, it's
hard to know what's classified as rare anymore.
What I am seeking, probably doesn't exist. Has anyone out there seen the
Rolling Stones bootleg movie 'C*cksucker's Blues'? I want something similar
starring Moonie & the Who, you know, backstage aftershow parties and home
movies from the road.... If it exists, or if there is rumour of it, I would
like to know.
I would appreciate the info on 'Tales', if one of you could help...
cheers
-the mayor