Who boot query

REGARDING                Who boot query
I have been offered the following two boots (at least I think they're boots):

1) The Who - 10" x 8 track - Shape Of Things To Come on PRT records

2) High Numbers LP - Who's on the BBC Tonight on American Pride Records

Unfortunately, I don't have track details.

I would appreciate any info people might have such what's on them, quality,
value etc.  I couldn't find these in the boot lists of Svante or Legalize.

The same person also has some original letters and documents for sale (sound
familiar?) 8-)  It's funny the number of so-called 'dealers' I have come across
with these inserts claiming (believing?) they are original.

Regards,
Denis.