boots & classic status

>I have a boot with the  very same "Pete Meaden"
>titles across the labels on each side..
>If I am not mistaken, this is the boot that has
>the Time magazine cover shot on the front..

Right you are. A triple album.

>I also have another boot from the next show after
>the 11 people were killed, Where Roger says
>"We lost a lot of family the other night,this shows for them"

Man, it's ironic that you brought that up in the same post. I got those
three bootlegs in one day about 6 weeks ago. I totally lucked out.
"The Pete Meaden Album" (don't know the real title) 3lp
Stampede (Night of the stampede in Cinci.) 2lp
This Is For Them (Night After Cinci. - Buffalo, I think) 2lp

Also- this was on the Neil Young list. Since it mentions THE WHO, I thought
you may be interested....

-the mayor