Re: Heaven and Hell

In article <9409127819.AA781990725@chrome.chrome.com>,
    "Kevin Winn" <kwinn@chrome.com>  writes:
> >WHat album was it on original ? A Single release ?
>The only studio version that I know of is on Entwistle's ~Smash Your Head
>Against The Wall~ which is a great album if you've never heard it.  The
>inside sleeve also has the lyrics.

I thought it originally appeared as the B-side of a single (which one
escapes me at the moment), but I believe it also appears on those
1985/1986 releases "Who's Missing", "Two's Missing", and possibly on
the boxed set.  I'm away from everything right now, so its all a
jumble in my memory.
						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!