Re: Heaven and Hell

Pete writes:
>Does anybody know where I can get the lyrics to
>Heaven and HEll ?
     The lyrics and music can be found in a book we've discussed on this list
     awhile ago called "A Decade of The Who."

>WHat album was it on original ? A Single release ?
     The only studio version that I know of is on Entwistle's ~Smash Your Head
     Against The Wall~ which is a great album if you've never heard it.  The
     inside sleeve also has the lyrics.

Pete: (and anyone else interested) if you can't get either of those two
items (not surprising, as I think both have been out of print for some time)
e-mail me and I'll write up the lyrics and send 'em out (they're not too long).
If I get enough requests, I can post it to the list.

OK,
KLW