Quadrophenia Soundtrack

This is certainly nothing new to report, but i finally
bought the CD version of the movie soundtrck last night

I had the original vinyl..

the Cd doesnt have the motown songs,but thats cool..

I think the remix of LROM is excellent with the added horns..

Most of the songs  are sort of different,

I love the "other" lesser known tracks as well
( Joker James, Four Faces, Get OUt And stay Out)

Anybody care to comment > ?  Is this an official "remix" album ?

The movie is awsome to..I have it on VideoDisc ( early 80's)
(Not Laser, video, an RCA attempt that soon failed)

Pete