20/20 hindsight

i just thought i'd put in my 2 cents about the '89 tour, for the benefit of
those who didn't see it or only know it through the ppv, or vh1 footage.
  there certainly were las vegas elements to the shows, but at the same
time(and the reason i saw so many of these shows...)there were REAL who
moments as well!
usually the real who moments involved pt on electric guitar, and specifically
the songs hey joe and i'm a man come to mind.
these rarely failed to have less than thrilling pt guitar.  there were many
other moments as well, some wgfa's, second hand love,  etc.    the point is
that in the real who parts they were as much the who as they ever were!!!
despite pete's memory or lack of it.   the average show on that tour was
between 2.5 and 3 hours long, and prehaps a quarter of that involved these
who
moments,   but to me it was more than worth it.....a bargain....