Your fortune fuels my misfortune

I just want to say to all of you who have posted your thoughts on the VH-1
weekend ... thanks, and keep it up.  You are fortunate to have been able to
watch this programming as it was "broadcast."

My misfortune is to have chosen to live in a town where the cable system
sucks. In my town, Fountain City, Wis., they don't have VH-1 on the system
at all ... and in the nearby town where I work, Winona, Minn., they have
VH-1 on only in the mornings (they share that channel with Comedy Central).

So, I asked a friend from out in "the sticks" who has a satellite dish to
tape some of the special WHO shows for me. I'll get the tape in a couple
days, and then, perhaps (if he was able to find the correct transponder,
polarity, etc. huh?) I'll get to see what you are all talking about.  (I
need a napkin, I'm drooling.)

--
''''''   ''''''         Tom Grier  (tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU)
  ''     ''  <'         Winona State University, Winona MN 55987