WHO wants a tape tree?

Okay guys ... with all the talk about the Lifehouse stuff and other
quality shows on tape/cd/vinyl lately, and given the fact that some-
one recently raised the question, I might volunteer ...

Is there enough interest out there to justify running a tape tree?

We'd have to decide on something ... the Lifehouse to Leeds would
be a good candidate, although if the Leeds cd is about to be released
we might could do the Lifehouse demos with some other filler like
shows from around the same time.

Or possibly the Amsterdam '69 Tommy show ...
Or the Live at Swansea show ...
Or the Filmore East show ...

If there's sufficient interest, I might be willing to organize, seed, and
run a tape tree using the knowledge I've gained by participating in
trees over on the Neil Young list.  Later tonight, I'll post a longish note
(shamelessly plagiarized from the Rust list ... thanks, Randy!) explaining
the basics of what a tape tree is and how it works and see what the
discussion is like over the next week or so.

With school about to be let out for the Xmas holidays, we might wait
'till January to do this to allow all those home/away for the holidays to
return to the list.  Opinions?

Let the discussion commence ...

Rich

richl27314@aol.com
"everybody knows this is nowhere"  --  NY