Daltrey solos and other vinyl

	I happen to live in a town that has a couple of stores that sell
a lot of used vinyl.  I found almost all of Daltrey's solo albums (I'm
not sure how many there are) along with all of the Who's records.  I
usually don't buy anything that says "used" or "vinyl" but if
anybody wants some vinyl stuff let me know and maybe I can find a way to
get it to you.  They don't have any bootlegs on vinyl that I've found.
	I don't know how much has been done for the Hypertext in the way
of solo albums so far but I wrote down all the track lists for the
Daltrey albums so that they may be added.  I left "Rocks In the Head" at
home so I'll send that later if you don't have it.  I also know I'm
missing "Under a Raging Moon."  What else am I missing?  Can McVicar be
included on this list?  I can get those tracks also if you need.  I hope
what I have is useful.

Daltrey  1973
Side One:
1.  One Man Band
2.  The Way of the World
3.  You are Yourself
4.  Thinking
5.  You and Me
Side Two:
1.  Hard Life
2.  Giving it all Away
3.  The Story so Far
4.  When the Music Stops
5.  Reasons
6.  One Man Band:  Reprise

Ride a Rock Horse  1975
Side One:
1.  Come and Get Your Love
2.  Hearts Right
3.  Oceans Away
4.  Proud
5.  World Over
Side Two:
1.  Near to Surrender
2.  Feeling
3.  Walking the Dog
4.  Milk Train
5.  I was Born to Sing Your Song

One of the Boys  1977
Side One:
1.  Parade
2.  Single Mans Dilemma
3.  Avenging Anne
4.  The Prisoner
5.  Leon
Side Two:
1.  One of the Boys
2.  Giddy
3.  Say It Ain't so Joe
4.  Satin and Lace
5.  Doing it All Again

Best Bits  1982
Side One:
1.  Martyrs and Madmen (?)
2.  Say It Ain't so Joe (One of the Boys)
3.  Oceans Away  (Ride a Rock Horse)
4.  Treachery  (?)
5.  Free Me  (McVicar)
6.  Without Your Love (McVicar)
Side Two:
1.  Hard Life  (Daltrey)
2.  Giving it All Away  (Daltrey)
3.  Avenging Annie  (One of the Boys)
4.  Proud  (Ride a Rock Horse)
5.  You Put Something Better Inside Me (?)
Jon Astley did the remix

Parting Should Be Painless  1984  **
Side One:
1.  Walking in My Sleep
2.  Parting Would Be Painless
3.  Is there Anybody Out There
4.  Would a Stranger Do
5.  Going Strong
Side Two:
1.  Looking for You
2.  Somebody Told Me
3.  One Day
4.  How Does the Cold Wind Cry
5.  Don't Wait on the Stairs
Billy Nicholls does backing vocals
**  They had two copies of this that said "promotional copy".  Does this
make it rare or worth anything?

shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"