re: tommy on cdnow

I found cdnow a few days ago and noticed too that they had a lot of
who bootlegs. I was wondering if the album they have of Tommy is a
good deal? It has Rod Stewart and Ringo star on it and it has
selections from the london symphony (sparks) I was thinking of buying
it but i want to know if it is a good deal.

Also I was wondering if anyone was looking for a who record on vinyl
I have access to a good selection of records at cheap prices
If you want a copy of any record I will see if they have it and i
will give you a price ($10 usually if it is not rare that is
including postage) I also have access to the tommy demo on cd. It is
$33.00 canadian so about 23.00 american please contact me directly if
you want either a record or the tommy demo

rebecca Shatford