radio show CDs/LPs

Hi,

I had some extra time this weekend, so I thought I'd do something
I've been wanting to do for a long time - Try to list Who related
radio show CDs/LPs - and at the same time hopefully get to know more
about these things in general, and about Who releases and their contents
in particular.

I looked through the "Daltrey Interview" issue of Goldmine, and put down
every Who related CD/LP I could find. They're listed below. I'm sure there
are several others. Now, these could be included in the web pages, either in
the bootleg list or Wes's general Who database. But I think some more flesh
need to be added onto these bones, so please help me out. More detailed info
as to what the CDs really contain would be very interesting.

I know much of this material is available on bootlegs and tapes, but it's also
interesting to know the origin of certain live shows and unreleased tracks, and
since most of these are hard to come by outside of the USA, and almost the
only way to buy them would be by mail order. In this case it means you'll
have to buy the CD unexamined.

Anyway, on to a short radio show list:

-Svante
-------------------

The Who:

3/31/74		KBFH			RTR	$100	[Philadelphia '73?]
7/29/79		KBFH			RTR	$50
81 WB116	Filling In the Gaps	CD	$30	[Interviews]
10/2/83		KBFH			1 1/2lp	$60	[Toronto '82?, Edit?]
10/14/91	BBC Classic Tracks	CD	$20
5/11/92		BBC Classic Tracks	CD	$20
5/24/93		In the Studio:Tommy Pt1	CD	$15
1/10/94		BBC Classic Tracks	CD	$20