What's next for Who's Next

Sure, extended CDs are fun, but there had better be a lot of blank
space after the end of "Won't Get Fooled Again".  Who's Next is
supposed to end there.

I don't think a Lifehouse set would really pan out.  As has been
mentioned, the musical styles of the various parts are rather
incongruous.  Plus, any of us can make our own Lifehouse from previous
releases (sounds like prime material for a bootlegger to me, and
there's already "Lifehouse Live").

My vote would be to keep Who's Next (remastered a la the gold discs)
as is and then issue a new compilation which will replace Odds and
Sods to fill in the rest of that period.  Let's see, we've got:
Postcard, Now I'm a Farmer, Put the Money Down, Long Live Rock,
Too Much of Anything, Faith in Something Bigger, The Seeker,
Here for More, Heaven and Hell, Let's See Action, When I Was a Boy,
Don't Know Myself, Join Together, The Relay, Water, Waspman
possibly Baby Don't Ya Do It (if a SF live set isn't released),
Pure and Easy, and maybe Naked Eye.

That would be 17-19 tracks which would make a great 70-minute CD
without any problems in deciding where to put bonus tracks.  If I was
going to add anything to Who's Next it would be Pure and Easy.

Ain't speculation fun?

Wes