Tommy show info in NYC & Boston

                                                                               *
Hi everybody,                                                 November 3, 1994

I will be in the states for Christmas vacation and will be near both NYC and
Boston.  I was wondering if anyone could give me information on the Tommy shows
for both of these cities and if there's an advantage to seeing it in one city
over the other.  I'd like the days, times etc. and a reservation phone number
if it's not too much to ask.

You can email directly so as to not burden the net.

Thanks for your time.  Any response is greatly appreciated.

David                email address:  fiore@na.infn.it