Re: who's next etc.

Svante writes:

If it's the released version of "Join Together" from '72, then it's
        also a bit odd. This song has a completely different pace than any of
        the others on "Who's Next" as many of the songs recorded in '72 had
        ("Relay", "Put the Money Down" etc.)

I remember reading in the booklet that accompanied "The Kids Are Alright"
soundtrack that Join Together, Let's See Action, Relay, and Won't Get
Fooled Again were written as 'four thematically linked singles' (or
words to that effect - I don't have it handy). Has anybody seen
elaborations on this elsewhere? Personally I don't have a problem
with viewing Naked Eye or Join Together as "Who's Next" songs - wasn't
joining together with the band the whole point of Lifehouse? As it
turned out I guess it was a little difficult for the band to join
with the audience when they kept screaming "Play Magic Bus!"

-John