Entwistle

Excerpts from mail: 4-Nov-94 TheWho Digest Vol 1 Num 208 by TheWho
Digest@cisco.com
>         No kidding.  In the press, it seems Entwistle has been portrayed as
> maybe a session player at best.  When the DST band was on the Tonight
> Show, did JE get called to the desk to talk to Jay after the number?  Nope,
> just Roger.  I wish somebody would give the guy the respect he deserves.
> He was just as much a part of the band as the other three, but it
> seems like the people on this list are the only ones who know it.  Maybe JE
> doesn't want the attention but I doubt that he goes around telling
> people, "print my name last or not all please," which is the way I've
> always seen it.  I find it all very frustrating.
>
> shanon

In Pittsburghm they gave him the attention he deserved on the last tour.
 I seem to recall the ads mentioning both him and Roger, and WDVE talked
to him before the show.

Nate
RociNate   --   wiz@CMU.EDU          * Red Sox, Patriots, Eagles, Celtics
           --   nb2b@andrew.cmu.edu  * Bruins, Whalers, UConn, BC
|"I've got a bad feeling about this."|"Don't ask me, I'm just improvising"|
|        --(Take your pick)          |          --Rush, _Presto_          |