Re: Who Comeback? No.Sun Dec 7 12:17:46 PST 1997

>Kyle:
>>> I would love to see Townshend, Daltrey, and Entwisitle
>>> work together in the future, perhaps writing as the people they ARE, not
>>> what they were.
>
>Rich:
>>Agreed!
>
>Kevin:
>Who wouldn't?!  Somebody let PT know that it would be OK...!

I probably should've posted this earlier, but Pete was interviewed recently
on Chicago's FOX affiliate in conjunction with the opening of "Tommy"
there. Naturally, the interviewer asked him about the Who and his
relationship with Roger. Pete seemed to be in a more charitable mood and
responded that he doesn't want to stop working with Roger or John, but he
just doesn't want to do it under "the banner of the Who". He indicated that
the Who name creates too many expectations that they'd never be able to
live up to (Just as we Who-listers have suggested).

So who knows, maybe we will see some Townshend/Daltrey/Entwistle
collaborations similar to Page and Plant's Unplugged project.

Sean Donnelly