Roger's voice (was: Who Comeback? No.)

In article <9410027838.AA783812175@chrome.chrome.com>,
    "Kevin Winn" <kwinn@chrome.com>  writes:
> You're missing a gem: *Ride a Rock Horse* will remind you of Roger's vocal
> contributions to the sound of the Who.

Hmm... maybe I phrased that wrong.  I wouldn't want The Who without
Roger, most certainly not.  Its just that his solo material didn't
speak to me as a person, and while The Who wouldn't be nearly as great
as they are without Roger, his voice alone isn't enough to interest me
in his solo material.
						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!