Re: ... Entwistle reigns

In message <01HIYH1OX1EQ000CCO@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU> Tom Grier writes:

> A comment on the shows ... John Entwistle reigns supreme as the best, most
> artisitic bass player in Rock & Roll...

Total agreement!

> A final question .... Who was the female playing percussion on Baba
> O'Reilly in the Giants Stadium concert footage? At first I thought it
> could've been Sheila E., but she would've only been about 7 years old at
> the time, so that's out.

Huh? Am I reading this right? You're talking about the Giant's Stadium show from
'89? Sheila would have been at least in her late 20's! My guess is that Sheila's
in her mid-30's now. No, it's not her, anyway...but I can't think of her name
(big help *I* am!)...she has played with Pete solo, too, I think.

Chuck